Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Finalizing the Bike

My new wheels finally arrived. Kevin came over and helped me put them on and shorten the chain; the finishing touches. We overcame a few minor setbacks with some good ingenious ideas and late in the evening, I rode around barefoot on my new old bike.

Here it is against a nice red wall. I had to adjust the fenders a little so they follow the curve of the tire but I am pretty sure I will be taking alot more pictures so its alright, you can see this one.

Nice view of the saddle and handlebars against a barnlike garage.

there it is, again.

And a nice shot of some onions from our garden. Who doesn't like garden pictures right? At least it changes things up a bit.

1 comment:

SCRT said...

Ti amo e la vostra bici. Siete il mio marito e sono felice.