Friday, December 5, 2008

Red Things in the Snow




We got a lovely snow a few days ago and I took a few pictures on my way to work.
Here are some things that need to be said:

Grattis pŒ fšdelsedagen Anders! = Happy Birthday Anders!

Lindsey (my sister) and Brad (her boyfriend) are coming over from Missoula tonight. We are all going to hang out for the weekend.

Tomorrow night is our 2nd Annual Pie Party and should be a blast.

Anna and Corey are back from China and I am really excited to see them.

Lori had her last day work today and I am going to miss her.

There should be plenty to post about and everyone (except Anders sadly) should be at the Pie Party sporting a pie, an interpretation of a pie, or an invention that simply is called "pie" because as an inventor, heck you can do whatever you feel like.

2 comments:

Roger Howell said...

like your red fence
don't see much of that white stuff in the deep south.

Lori said...

Love the pics. And I'm gonna miss you too. A lot. I my needle felt a pie for tonight!