Sunday, November 16, 2008

Annah's Cowboy Bag

For a while now, I have been promising our friend Annah that I will send her a new bag. A few years ago I made her one of my first ever Cowboy Bags. She completely wore it out and so the new one was going to be a present; first a Christmas present, then a birthday present, then a happy summer present but it never quite happened. I really have no idea how long it has truly been but today was the day.

the original cowboy shirt

the inside fabric

Annah's Cowboy Bag complete with fold-over pearl snap closure (a new feature) and a sweet pattern if I do say so myself.

It has been a while since I have made a bag and it was great fun. My friend Lori and I are talking about doing a joint art show and I think I will make a few for the exhibition.



2 comments:

Lori said...

So freaking cool. I'm inspired. I may make a bag or two too!

Unknown said...

Chris, I received your very thoughtful and beautifully crafted bag. Thank you!!! I can't believe how much thought you put into it. I don't feel deserving. I think I could market them here so I might be up for ordering more. You need to create a website for them and start selling them so fan club members (like myself) can buy! Thank you for your special note inside. I miss you guys, especially now that I think of you every time I go somewhere...walking in style, of course :) Talk to you soon...Annah