Saturday, September 27, 2008

A Nice Saturday

This picture is really just to say, It is Fall in Helena
I went on a walk up on Mount Helena this week with the dogs and it is true, fall is here. I love fall and I am glad it is here. That is all I have to say about that.

Our friends John and Annette went to Mexico with Sara's parents for vacation and for the last weekend of their absence, we said we would take care of their girls. We had a stellar day and I had to post about it especially considering my prediction that each of the girls will be an actress one day, a famous actress.

We got up this morning and stopped by our house on the way to the Saturday market in time to catch a chicken and gather some eggs.

Here is Emma with two eggs.

And Isabelle presenting her find.

Emma Jane Rausch, the Cauliflower Queen


We dug up some vegetables from our garden because as the girls said, "We can definitely sell these." Finally about 11:00 we made it to the market and got ourselves a nice spaghetti squash for dinner.

I was beat and luckily the girls both have had experience in salons so I was given a full body massage. (I am not being clever, I am not making jokes, they actually told me this. All of it.)

Also fortunately for me, they are professional hairdressers, though out of practice, and were eager to get reaquainted via my hair. Sara did the finishing touches and it is quite nice.

And finally before dinner, they were excited to have found "The Love Carrot" or "The Chris and Sara Carrot", whichever you prefer. The day was truly stellar.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Fantastic, Chris. I didn't even notice any flaws in your haircut. And the Love Carrot is amazing!!!